Friday, November 21, 2008




Recharged :)


Hi Friends! Thanks for your well wishes... I slept quite well on Thursday night... going to catch some more rest tonight. Saturday will be great!

Before I sign off, did any of you see this piece of news?
In a way, it's bad news, because it signifies the perils of global warming. On the other hand, it's kind of a good news, because it wouldn't be SO COLD this winter! Less cold, means less consumption of energy to keep warm. I know my baby will be glad to hear this :) So to folks out there in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Arkansas, have a Merry Red Christmas!


2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Hi John,
It sure feels just as cold this winter as it has any other winter... but then the brunt of winter really hasn't hit NW Kansas yet either!
I hadn't seen this news. Thanks for passing it along. I guess time will tell if the weather gurus are right in their predictions. My mother, who is often right about the weather based on observances she's noticed in her 74 years of life, says this winter is going to be a 'bear of a winter' (meaning it is going to be filled with much snow and very cold temps). Either way, I wish for a good winter!
I'm glad to hear you are now recharged! :)
Have a beautiful Saturday!
Donna

Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:23:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Donna,

Really? That's interesting. They should hire your mom, instead of using satellites and making predictions based on that :)

Thanks for dropping by, as always :)

John

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home